Chow Tai Fook Charity Foundation welcomes application throughout the year. Generally, the fund application workflow is as below:
1. Project concept note submission
Organisations interested in applying for funding should submit a brief Project Concept Note in less than 1,000 words via the Contact section of the Foundation’s website with the following details:
- Project name
- Project brief
- Situation and challenges
- Strategies of the proposed solution
- Types and numbers of direct and indirect beneficiaries
- Project objectives
- Expected results
- Planning and implementation timeline
2. Initial review
- The Foundation will conduct a preliminary review based on the information provided.
- Applicants will receive a reply after the initial review and unsuccessful applicants will get an official rejection notice.
- Applicants selected for further consideration will be invited to submit an application form with a detailed proposal including deliverables.
- Applicants will be required to append more background information including but not limited to the organisational structure and financial report.
- The Foundation would further examine the application, conduct in-depth assessment and recommend adaptations.
- If being considered, the proposal will be submitted to the Executive Committee for discussion and evaluation, and unsuccessful applicants will be notified.
- Applicants may be invited to present their proposals to the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee will review and approve the proposals, and unsuccessful applications will be officially rejected.
- Successful applicants will be invited to join a further discussion and finally sign an agreement.
7. Project implementation
- The Foundation will support its project partners to implement the programme as proposed, monitor the progress and evaluate the performance at different stages.
- Project partners will be required to report the project status as agreed.
- The Foundation will follow up on the status if needed.
Collaborating with us
We make every effort to build a better tomorrow for everyone. Learn more about how we turn aspiration into action and how we work with our partners to bring positive changes in the community.